...

August 1, 2009

New Chapter has begun

It's been quite a while, i posted something on Chapters.
Still wondering what is Chapters all about?
Just go to my previous posts or previous blog to view about it.

I stopped at Chapter 4 since the last i posted.
Well, lets continue with chapter 5.
I still remember, chapter 5 in volume 17 was one of my happiest chapter in my life.
Wonder it is still the same?

Chapter 5
1. It Will be Soon
2. No Description
3. Unwillingness

Chapter 6
1. Intense

Chapter 7
1. Healing Old Wounds

As you can see.... no, it wasn't the same anymore.
Chapter 5 in Volume 18 isn't that happy though.
and also,
I took a chapter to heal old wounds? haha
How ridiculous, you are thinking in mind right now.
To me, it is ain't that ridiculous.

New chapter has begun, as the title said.
Chapter 8: Old Wounds Healed, New Ones Came

Often thinking of somethings which are impossible.
During the holidays, been thinking and recalling actually.
Pretty much and intense, is what i should say.

Nevertheless, hopefully I could wish for what IT would wish come.

Signing off
Chris

No comments: