...

July 29, 2009

Violinist?

Hey guys,
Lately been thinking of being a violinist, of course keeping the title of Pianist.
Piano will still be my major instrument.
Violin is always my 2nd instrument to learn and to play actually..
When i was younger, I tried, but failed.

Recently, Taylor's Music Club was giving some music lessons for free.
But it's peer to peer system. Where you learn from other players.
I actually wanted to join, but then, haiz... due to examination, I missed the registration!
DENG!!!!!!!!

Well, now what i have to do is just get the chords or notes from friends who learn.
Hopefully i can get what I want and at least achieve till the level which can perform. ROFL

Here's some videos that I really think is nice from youtube.
This guy is just 13 years old. Wonderful!
Enjoy it







Fantastic isn't it?
Been trying in music store on violin, haha.. it sounded horrible. I meant my playing.

Nevertheless, I shall work on it soon!

Signing off
Chris

No comments: