...

July 24, 2009

It's Back! It's Back!

I'm so happy that I finally brought back Advice of the Week Column.
Well, it is still the same, every saturday, will post something about this.
But, the format are going to be different.
I meant, using 2 types of formats which I'm not sure which to use.
Randoms la.

It's been quite a while i posted about this column, Am I RIGHT?
Are you guys missing it? I guess some.

Here we go for this week's:

Trying is a powerful tool in our life,
without trying, we will never get results.
Regardless of what kind of results, either is bad or good.

Often, people are scared of trying something new to them.
But, who do not try something new in their life?
Actually, everyday and every minute, you're trying something.
For example, when you're younger, you learn how to walk, that's something you tried.

Many unpredicted matter, we actually trying.
There's nothing to be lose in trying.
Where else, IT may just gain you something.
Something that you never thought you would achieve or gain.

So, next time, when people ask you to try, just give your best try.
Nothing to regret after that.

----------------------------------

Came across few people during the July Intake orientation which I think they should read this.
Note of Advice: Be bold!


Signing off
Chris

No comments: