...

July 1, 2009

Hail Alma Mater

by reading the title myself, laughed.
Since when, i became such a person again. I meant, relate myself to high school work.
The previous was end of last year.
Which in heart, I was thinking: "Owh, at last, I can leave all my burdens and enjoy life"

Well, this don't really do good.
Got in touch with some teachers recently, yes, recently.
Did chit chat for while when I was back at school, if not mistaken, it was two weeks ago.

Then, 2 days earlier, got a call from Pn Lim, counselor.
She asked for my help on the I-CARE Challenge by Inti UC.
You know what is the request?

.
.
.
.
.
.

To compose a song for them, relate to Environment and recycling.
I was like, OMG.
But that's not all, I wasn't ready nor prepared for anything this few weeks due to some 'foreseen' circumstances.
In the end, I started to get inspiration while working at Yamaha.

Result is, I didn't get anything out from my music sense, or maybe I don't have music sense. LoL.
So, I came home, and started to think again and again.
Then I posted something like this on my MSN.

'I need to be sad'

After posting that on MSN, I sent an e-mail to someone which I looked forward for the reply.
(I haven't get any reply though)
Doing all these just to make myself down to come out with inspirations.

Well, it do helped, I got my inspiration 1 day later.
I think it's quite suitable for the theme.
So, I recorded it today, and I think i gonna post it here soon.
But, need to let the teachers to listen to.

Oh yeah, my schedule for this July.
2nd July = Excel Test
3rd July = Rest
6th July = Revision with friends (Interested can let me know)
7th to 10th = Not sure, but mostly revision.
Week 2 of July = Final Examination for Semester 2, Jan Intake
2 weeks holiday.
1st week of holiday = TBF July Intake Orientation
2nd week of holiday = Work + Resting + preparation for Semester 3 (Final sem)

Soon, i gonna have my foundation complete and holiday for 3 months and and and degree here i Come!!!!!!

P/S: No photos to post currently, because my phone sudah 80% rosak!
P/S 2: All presentations over! Hooray!

P/S 3: After finals AotW column will resume. TQ

That's all for today, after long MIA. LoL
Signing off
Chris


No comments: