...

July 5, 2009

Earth

Remember that I said I did compose a new song on the request of my teacher?
Yes! This post is about the song.

Well, I'm not going to elaborate much as I already told you, how I got the inspiration.
So, listen to this song, and comment about it.

For those emo ppl, this song suits you.
For those happy ppl, this song will make you, emo. LoL.
For those with more than 1 emotions now, this song will make you, emo too!. hahaha!!!


Enjoy!

P/S: To all TBF, January and March Intake Students, whoever want to help during the July Intake Orientation week or day, you may contact me or send me an email. Email me at, christopher.tan@hotmail.com TQ

Signing off
Chris


3 comments:

Qisha said...

Sooo nice Chris...^^
Thx 4 sharing...
abit emo d U_U"..
Nex time ply some happy song ya ^^...

Yamashita Miyako 山下美夜子 said...

Nice piece you have composed. Quite emo, suites me la cause im very emo. haha. Anyway I think this piece can come up with some korean drama already. Haha. Ganbate!

Anonymous said...

thats a nice song
well done but it fail to make me emo
haha