...

August 11, 2009

Late update

Sorry readers,
I wasn't able to blog for about a week since I was busy.
Well, I'm now back to update a little.
But, will stop few days for blogging yet later.

Nothing much to write about here,
just that, recently I kind of lost track of my AotW column.
I have no idea, why. But I promise to all of you that, I will come out with something very soon.
So that my loyal readers won't be bored coming to this blog. :)

Since the last few days, been watching movie.

1st movie

It is quite a nice movie. Worth watching actually.
If you do have time, just go and watch it.

2nd movie

Haha! If you really like comedy, watch this movie.
It is dam funny. Words just can't speak for everything.
You need to watch it, yourself! xD

Soon, i need to do some recordings again for the blog.
Video recordings I meant.
My previous gotten some great comments.
I hope the upcoming will get better comments.
It is not easy to record, do you know?
1 song, need at least record for like 8 to 10 times.
It's like killing someone for 8 to 10 times!

Oh yeah, i kind of addicted to this song
Gun Lae Gun by Witwisit Hirunwngkul.

The singer.
It's THAI. but it's a beautiful song. (I read subtitles.. XD)

that's pretty for now.

Signing off
Chris

No comments: