...

August 29, 2009

Advice of the Week

Oops! It's back!

I cannot believe that I have time to do this today. The same real old time to post this!
I hope that I could have this much of time in future. I'm up super early for Good Samaritan Home Visit for the Moral Project!
And I think my mind is still sleeping, need to wake them up a little.

Here we go for this week:

What is loneliness to us?
Often, loneliness really bring a huge impact to us, individual.
Do you agree with me?
There are many kinds of loneliness where we do not really classify them anymore.
Loneliness because of the dismiss of family member,
Loneliness because of the dismiss of a friend,
Loneliness because of less people around you,
Loneliness because of you are alone now.

I doubt that any of us really feeling that they are loved by someone.
Thus, often say themselves are lonely in one way of another.
What kind of loneliness bring tremendous impact to you? [Share with us by commenting]
For me, personally, I think any kind of loneliness will bring negative impact to me.
Yes, I do felt lonely sometimes when things are not getting well.
But, in the end, we do not really feel it when we used to it.

Not to say that I am used to it, but yes, loneliness is one part of our life.
We cannot avoid this part of our life, but why is it so bad?
Well, that is depending on each individual to evaluate themselves.

So, what do loneliness bring about to us?
Is there anyone that truly alone out there?
Is there anyone that that we loved, felt lonely?

Stay for the next post on the answers. For now, you can comment on this post.

Signing off
Chris

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

loneliness is tragic..

kenwooi.com

Chris.Tan said...

owh.... that's a hash word for loneliness... thanks for your comment. come back next week for the answers on what really loneliness is to us.

:)
Regards

Admin said...

lonely...aaaa....

Chris.Tan said...

@angeline: come back next week for the answers. :)

Shereen Than said...

Loneliness does happen to everyone at different situation . at times , u just wish that someone will come randomly to say HI or even just a smile . But loneliness is part of our life so lets just face it lo !! dunno wad i crapping ^^ sry chris . haha

Bunny said...

to me i think the type of loneliness that brings the most impact to me would be being without friends that i can pour my heart out with. The mere feeling of being out here in the world with no one to share yr feelings with and having to put on a mask everytime u walk out is just heartbreaking. so yeah. thats my opinion.

Chris.Tan said...

@kiki: that's a good 1... hehe!