...

August 3, 2009

Results

OMG OMG OMG!
My results for 2nd Semester in TBF are bad.
I just couldn't believe it when I got to know.

A total of 4 subjects for the semester 2, which are

Accounting
Economics
English
Business Computing

The results are!

ACC = F
ECN = F
ECS = F
BCP = HD

Can u believe it? I seriously doomed!


































Haha! Just a wanna fool you.
No. my results isn't that poor.
But yes, still not to my expectation.

My results are

ACC = D
ECN = C
ECS = C
BCP = HD

I need to work on my ECN and ECS more now. ACC still ok...
I gonna work harder now...
Hopefully, Sem 3 will get better results.

Anyway, holiday is over and we back in college now.
College still the same as always, so will post more on orientation once I get the photos from DANIAL.

TeeHee

Signing off
Chris

No comments: