...

August 20, 2009

Memories in....

Hello, this post is about memories that I treasure till now.
It do bring back some thoughts that I wouldn't have anymore.
Still remember, the last year was one fabulous year for me.
Seriously I mean, IT were. Do you have the same feelings as I do now?

I believed in memories. They are the generator of our souls.
Generator that gives us life, energy and upfront thrust.
Without memories, I do not think that we can be what we are.

Photobucket

Memories are lessons that cannot be retreat again.
Something that cannot occur again.
Something that we sometimes, want to lose it or want to keep it.
Something that you and I will never forget.
Something that we treasure.

Do you agree with me?

Memories are the effects of efforts you have put into your life.
Memories are like money in your wallet, you just cannot miss it.
Memories are like water and we are the fishes.
Memories are the sun and we are the plants.

Photobucket

Many of us actually forgotten what are memories to us.
Negative memories over positive memories.
Nevertheless, MeMORIES are important to everyone.
It is just like the blood in you.

So, start to think back on the memories you accumulated throughout the years.
and reflect on what you done.

Photobucket

P/S: If you have anything you want to share about this, please leave your comments


Signing off
Chris

No comments: