...

August 18, 2009

Fruit Tree

It's been long, that I posted something on blog.
Specifically, Promos Column. The last was JC Day Care.

Today I'm back with Fruit Tree

Have no idea what is that? It is actually a brand under F & N Malaysia.
More to Fruit Juices in production, they currently having booths at colleges.
Namely, Taylor's Business School on 18 Aug 09.

Photobucket

From my past experience, Fruit Tree wasn't that delicious but they currently came out with new product. Or should I say, improvement?
Now, you can find some bits of fruit in the juices. I know it is quite common nowadays, but yes, it is still some improvements.

Photobucket

Apparently, Fruit Tree is also having competition when you buy their products.
Didn't try out many though, but seems interesting.
You should try out this NEW Fruit Tree.
Try spotting them at your colleges.

Such as this, try it out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Signing off
Chris

No comments: