...

April 15, 2009

Senario of the Day

Thinking of what happened this morning is just make me continue laughing.
This scenario occurred when I'm aboard the KTM (Train) this morning.

I think i'm quite blur today and i was reluctant to get up to go for class.
I woke up at 8.00 AM because class starting at 10.
So, took bath and stuff, then headed to the station.
As usual, wait for the train which nowadays prompt to delays.

Well, that's ok for me, as i still have plenty of time.
Went up the train then put on MP4.
I was taking naps in between the journey of from my place to Subang.
The last nap, i woke up and having in mind, 'This is my station to get down'.

I got down, and walk up the stairs to cross to the other side of the station.
And then, only i realised, this is not Subang Station!!
Oh Shit! it's only at Batu Tiga Station.

I was cursing in my mind, 'shit shit shit, what the hell is happening to me?'

Never mind, lucky the next train was quite on time. So i hopped onto the train and headed for my station to get down.
It was like, 1st time happening to me that i got down at the wrong station.
Damn blur case today.

P/S: Sorry, no photos, my phone connection to the comp having problems.
P/S: Check wordpress for another post.


That's all.
Signing off
Chris

No comments: