...

April 7, 2009

I am OFFICIALLY Single

Yes, you did not read the title wrongly.
I am single now. Are you shocked to know about this?
Well, i guess some of you might because so long you been friends with me but just got to know I wasn't single previously.

But now, I am. It's quite heart breaking after being so long in the relationship.
Those who don't know, it's 4 YEARS! Can you believe that to happen?
You might not, but it just happened!

So, yeah, i'm a loner now.
Hopefully i could enjoy it then.

Oh yeah, don't mind to ask me to disclose anything about my relationship.
Even though it's over, but yet I would like to keep it as private matter.
Hope you don't mind. TQ

P/S: I still love you.
P/S 2: Will update Nuffnang Music Bash on the next post.
P/S 3: Ask me out if you want. But I have to try to put into schedule. XD


That's all
Signing off
Chris

3 comments: