...

April 8, 2009

Nuffnang Music Bash '09

As i promised, Music Bash post.

Well, it was an event which is not bad. (ppl might think I critises)
But the truth is that, i did enjoy the party, all thanks to Nuffnang and as well as Maxis Corp.
Everyone there that night were bloggers and advertisers and media.

You can actually see everyone flashing their cameras to the stage and sometimes to the crowd.
I reached Maision for the party exactly at 6.00 pm. Thank you Jovi's mother for driving us there.
On our way there, Cheong discovered the Heng Family which is slightly different from his own family. LoL.

We registered once we reached the venue, and we headed into the club.
It was apparently EMPTY at 1800 hours. (I mean the guests is still not there yet, malaysian timing)
We wonder around the club, and we found good spot upstairs. Just nice for few people to sit and enjoy the party.
But, unfortunately, the upstairs section is only mainly for VIP which means the Media and Advertisers. Wasted isn't it?

Never mind, Beer was free flow that night. Coke i'm not very sure, But yet, we got it like free flow.

Photobucket

So, conclusion, yes, coke is also free flow.
I didn't drink the beer as I DON'T drink, I DON'T WANT to, and I also don't want to be bar from going for parties. LoL.
Oh! The food wasn't that good as for me. I think my IU Day was way better. (sorry)

The party started off with a little 'ice-breaking' games, where they needed 3 groups of people consisting of 8 person per group. The prize for this game was GSC Movie Tickets.
Many things happened. You can actually check out blogs about it. So i won't be touching on the party anymore. haha....

Photobucket
Hitomi & I

Oh yeah, I was so embarrassed by my photo and video.
Lucky i didn't wear specs that day, I think nobody recognised me.
ROFLMAO.

I didn't bring my camera that day, so not many photos and I'm still collecting from friends.
After the party, we got back home.

P/S: Thanks to HITOMI for the photos above.

That's all.

Signing off
Chris

1 comment:

HitoMi Ng said...

The Heineken picture looks very similar like mine...you know what am i thinking right??

But thanks for the putting my picture^^ the only one some More