...

April 26, 2009

It's Coming

It's time for it again. It's coming again. It's just around the corner. It just can't wait to kill us. It just want to make us suffer. It want us to try our best again.

So tired and unprepared, Mid-Semester Examination is coming!!!!!
I hate it because i'm not prepared!
Time flies, i really need more time and more rest.
Gonna break down soon. LoL...

I been going out for movie for consecutively for 3 days
Friday: Threads of Destiny
Saturday: Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Sunday: He just not that into you.

I know all this movies are quite some time in the cinema but yet I didn't get to watch until this week. Pathetic aint?
Friday went alone, saturday went with jovi, sunday went with JJ and Ed.

Some random photos here,

Photobucket
Early Morning....

Photobucket
Remember the other day? I overslept till I reached Jalan Kastam. ROFL. Took this photo while waiting for the train.

Photobucket
Latest Couple in Taylor's Business Foundation, or should i say, in Group 2.3 Jan.

Photobucket
Been drinking lots of this to cool myself down and to get on work. ROFL

Signing off
Chris

No comments: