...

April 26, 2009

Complicated

Yes, it's complicated. You know what I'm talking about?
No? Today is saturday! So, what is it?
Of course is Advice of the Week la!!!
Well, this week's question is kinda complicated.

Here how it goes:

Q: I have a friend which I know during high school. He and I was close which made some of his friends or maybe most think that we are couple. Well, we are not. But at the same time, I found out that he have this friend which I am interested in. The problem is here. I like his friend, he likes my friend and he also likes me. But he is paying more attention to my friend than me. I also have feelings for him as time goes. As a result, I asked him to forget about me and I even told him that I like his friend, which he replied to help. Do you think i'm doing the right thing? What should i do? (By: M)

A: Dear M, he willing to help you out that means he is able to let you go for your own choice. Better choice from his personal view, at least. It's all depending on you want to try to approach the guy or other wise. It's all up to yourself, as last resort. You have made your 1st step to tell him about your feelings. So, do what your heart tells. From my personal, approach the guy. :)

Isn't that complicated? LoL.
P/S: Internet connection suck!
P/S 2: Mid-Sem exam coming soon. Not prepared, shit!


Signing off
Chris

No comments: