...

March 21, 2009

Won-Der-Ful Eve-Ning

Another day to remember in my life, 20th of March 2009.
It was the 1st time ever my friends actually planned a birthday celebration for me. *so touched*
They planned, movie, dinner, cakes, and etc...

We were at the AEON Jusco BT.
6.30 pm was the 'event'. I reached there quite late. Sorry.
Watched Legend of Chun Li.

Wasn't a bad movie, quite interesting.
Shereen booked the whole row.

Photobucket

After the movie, we headed to Kim Gary for dinner
let me count, 1, 2, 3, 4,.....12 of us there yesterday.
Makan makan makan and camwhore camwhore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday Cake was a surprise though.
I wasn't really thinking of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My face is full with cakes! JOVI!
I don't know what to say d. 'So touched'

After AEON, we went to Pleasure Restaurant aka Love Corner for YUMCHA.
Jiin Jiek was added into the list for yumcha then.

Photobucket

Well, that's pretty much.
Thank you to:
Shereen (Mastermind 1, Sister), Wai Meng (Mastermind 2), Jovi (Mastermind 3), Soh Hui Jack (Brother), Seng Huat (Son), Choon Keat (Grandson), Edrei, Edwin Tee, Edwin Ho, Soon Yong, Wee Kiat and Hsiao Shen!

Lovely evening. Arigato Gozaimasu.

P/S: Please stay tuned for Part 2 of Music Bash post!

signing off
Chris

2 comments:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

NICE!! join you next time if can and got chance, lets be friend :)

Chris.Tan said...

haha... ok... no prob..