...

March 25, 2009

The Anniversary Comes

The titles say it all.
Well, this is my 1st time revealing something about my personal life on this blog.
Are you looking forward to what I'm gonna blog about?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But i can guarantee that you will be disappointed.

Well, it's into the 4th Year, and yes, I'm missing you.
You been so far this year and I can't get hold of you in my arm.

Still remember that, last year, about your hands, your lovely smiles and our chats.
It's so sweet, this year we have less.
And i don't like it.
I want more!... LoL.

I'm looking forward for you to come back here.
There is too far to reach by phone (i meant costly, I'm poor.. XD)
You're also too busy to online, what can we do?

Come back when you can. Then we can spend more time together.


Well, you see me smiling, but deep inside, i'm not. I'm waiting for your return.
Come back soon k?

I heart you.

P/S: For readers, don't bother to ask me who. I'm not revealing the name.


signing off
chris

4 comments:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

[blog post readed]
[ELRIC]


dont worry a lot ;)
you look quite lengzai, reveal more :)
jia you!!

KOKahKOK said...

see no out! gerli

Chris.Tan said...

@Elric: lol..... won't reveal more.. haha.

@Kok: what u mean?

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

ahem ahem~~~ *wondering*

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o