...

March 10, 2009

Unplanned Outing

Today was a day that I should remember! LoL.
Well, it was a unplanned outing. Spontaneously call up to go out.

But only 2 of us though. It was wasted that Jovi can't join us.
My sister and I went for movie and dinner.

Have you ever wonder where the hell do Chris get a sister in a sudden?

Let me explain then, this sister is someone that is not real sister, what i mean is not related at all.
Her name is..................

Shereen Than

Shereen Than

We watched Pink Panther 2, yeah i know, is a old movie.
But i have no time to watch it, so today had the opportunity to watch.
Didn't want to watch fighting movies, so, this is the best choice.

After movie, when to Secret Recipe to have light dinner.

Secret Recipe

Menu?

Actually nothing much to eat there la....

That's pretty much about the outing
The main thingy of this outing is that, a Early Birthday Celebration by her for me.
ROFLMAO!

Don't ask me when is my birthday, but it is quite near I can say. HAHA!
She got me a present too.

Photobucket

That's all
Thank you very much for the present Shereen Than.

P/S: This can be said to be the 1st Celebration done by a friend for me. XD. So you know, what kind of friends i have other than her. ROFLMAO... Just kidding.
P/S 2: I'm attending International Understand Day of Leo Club of LA Salle Klang. See you there if you're going!
P/S 3: Results coming out! My heart goes beating faster as the day approaches!


Signing off
Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice wallet...where to buy those kind of wallet ar?

Chris.Tan said...

you might want to try Tropicana Life or Wild Channel? They have all these kinds of wallets