...

January 2, 2009

Tagged by Sheng

TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1.I don't drink milk but i do drink Chocolate Milk.
2.I don't like cheese but i eat Italian Food with lots of cheese.
3.Love to act according to situation.
4.Curiousity ain't my thing
5.Hates ppl that annoy me.
6.Have hard time to forget someone in mind.
7.Excited about everything planned.
8.Once i on crush, and it will become love.
9.Because i'm loyal to love.
10.Hold a 'Never look back, and move on' Principle


RULES:
1. Upload 3 pictures of yourself that you find sexy/cute.
2. Not necessarily revealing, even a picture of you smiling will do.
3. Describe why you find those pictures sexy.
4. Tag 5 of your sexy friends.

*in Disney, i seems to go back to childhood.... :) *i sound old*

* was too happy, when we're happy, we do things that we never do it

* mixture of emotion makes a person capture great photos. XD

I'm tagging
1. April Chew
2. Aaron Minjoot
3. Kelvin Koh
4. U-Mae
5. Soh Hui Jack

Done!

No comments: