...

January 25, 2009

Advice of the Week

Dear readers,
This week's question is kinda off my lane.
I seriously trying hard to provide whatever I could here.
So, I guess I'm still Amateur in this matter. But but but
I promise that I will learn in the days to come.

Here we go for this week,

Q: My parents don't like my boyfriend/girlfriend, and recently, they found out about my relationship with him/her. It is really a terrible matter to let them know about it. We been together like for about 2 years now, and I really miss him/her. What should I do? (By: C)

A: Dear C, just something for you. In this kind of matter, you should know how to deal with it now. Parents ain't a barrier to your relationship, as now we are in the Modernize world. True Love is always there for people that seek for it. Don't let your parents or any other people to keep you from him/her.

P.S: Happy Chinese New Year!

Signing off
Chris

No comments: