...

January 19, 2009

Advice of the Week

Hey guys, Advice of the Week column is back!
It's been like a month since the last post?
Apologizes for that. So we back with new format of the advice.
Here we go:

Q: What should I do, if I can't fulfill what my Boyfriend/Girlfriend as me to be? He/She always nag that I can't do what he/she want me to. I'm having problems concentrating on my studies as well nowadays because of this problem. (By: K)

A: Dear K, 1st and foremost, being in a relationship, does not mean that one must be fulfilling one's expectations. He/She must also understand you as his/her couple/partner in this particular case. Compromise is what all couples should do, in the effort to maintain the relationship.

But, in the other hand, when the expectations is too high and it seems to be an impossible matter to you, you should let the relationship go. Everything depends on how you valuate the whole matter. Taking account the time, the duration and as well as your own feelings toward he/she.

About your studies, you should not let this matter to affect your concentration. As for now, studies is the most important thing in your life (I assumed you're a teenager/student). With all the qualifications that you would get after your studies will lead you to a better and even more stable relationship in the reality. I can say now that your relationship is just a virtual relationship that you are blinded.

Summary of this Advice: Follow your feelings and don't get the matter influences your studies.

Q = Question
A = Advice
For those who want to send questions to me, please send it to my email, or leave your email address on the CBOX, or leave comments on this post. .

Signing off
Chris

No comments: