...

January 6, 2009

College Life Begins

Dear readers,

College life has begun for me.
Jan Intake in Taylor's Business School.
For the 1st few days,

met new friends and as well got to contact back old lost friends.
It is like, a great experience to get back to life after such a 'long' holiday.
Been rotting and growing mushroom at home, so it's time to start back on track.

What i can say, it is quite fun and as the same time, worrying about the course work and etc.
So, tomorrow is the 3rd day of college, we are required to wear 'Business Wear'.
My team member were previously from Catholic High School and etc... i can't really remember.
Oh!.. got an International Student in my group, from Jakarta (Indonesia). "but she's very quiet"

I can't think of any photos to post up...
I think i will start capturing photos tomorrow...
Wanna start camwhore....
By the way, i think i'll be join Music Club and as well as Leo Club...
Leo spirit is back ? haha!

signing off

No comments: