...

January 10, 2009

1 Week of College

Thinking about 1 week at college, it is quite a fun week though we started lectures.
During the 1st day of it, I managed to get to know more friends and it just increase day by day.
Being in a group of people, that sometimes, crazy, fun, and particularly nice, seriously make my college life more comfort.
*Tong and Wandy sleeping during an orientation session.... XD

But as some of you know, I don't only interact in 1 group.
I did get some friends other than in the group. We tend to meet different kind of people in college and is fun discovering them!.... LoL



I don't know what to write d... hahaha
Oh.... this sem, taking BMA, ECS and MS. 3 subs.
Time table is out..... is like! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
stress la... haiz.....



signing off

No comments: