...

October 29, 2009

Mario Maurer

This is a long postponed post actually.
I was supposed to post this about 2 weeks ago, but I was and I am too busy with my coursework.
As most of you know, I am completing my Taylor's Business Foundation by this 26th of Nov.
Thus, it is kinda busy & excited at the same time for all Jan Intake students.

Anyhow, I gonna post about another Thai artiste today.

Mario Maurer
Photobucket

Real Name: Nuttavut Maurer
B.O.D: 4th Dec 1988, Age 21 (2009)
Type of blood: Mixture of German and Asian.
Work: Model, Actor and Singer (But I don't find his singing is nice, his fans, don't bomb me! I'm just saying, he do not suit to be a singer from my point of view.. :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since the age of 16, Mario involved himself in Modeling Industry.
It is undeniable that Mario do have a good body and great look.
Maybe is because his is a mix? Well, it might probably be the biggest contribution.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Moreover, he started acting in year 2007.
In the movie, The Love of Siam.
He also won 2 Best Actor award for this movie!
In total, Mario filmed 4 movies which are:
1) The Love Of Siam
2) Friendship
3) 4 Romances
4) Rahtree Reborn

Photobucket

Lets move to another part of his story.
Mario Maurer, not only famous in the entertainment industry by its work
But, it is also because of a string of scandals involving him.
-Sex Scandals which caused by the video of him with his gf.
-Showing Up Late on events
-Not showing up for work.
These are the scandals involved the young artiste.
Oh! Nearly forgotten, paparazzi caught his gf cheating on him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This show quite a bad luck for Mario.
In addition, Mario left his previous Manager , COCO, for another manager, 'A'
Well, I'm not quite sure with this matter. But it was into a court case, if i am not mistaken.

Photobucket

Nevertheless, Mario Maurer is good in his work for the past few years.
We can just hope that he will get better in focusing on his jobs.

P/S: I'm trying my hardest to blog. So be patient with me. :)

Signing off
Chris

2 comments:

gems_117 said...

thank you..... i learned alot from you about mario.... thanks... :D

jepoy said...

thanks for the information ... i learn a lot ..