...

October 18, 2009

Chapters

Hey, currently busy with assignments, so will have no AotW till then.
I am finishing my foundation year in another 5 to 6 weeks.
So, you can imagine how busy I am now.

Oh yeah, I've already confirm going to Bali, Indonesia, end of this year.
With my friends. We gonna get crazy there I guess. *craziness*
Anyway, we got some cheaper tickets from MAS, thanks to CS' dad.
So kind of him to use his MAS points to redeem cheaper ticket price.
As a result, we gonna take MAS. *Thank you, I really do not like AA*

Well, today's post will be about something I have long lost in this blog.
Chapters.
Here's a brief update on it.

Chapter 9: Picking Up

Chapter 10: Reconsideration

Well, don't mind asking what I am writing about.
Something which old readers might only know.
If wanna know more about it, go look for the post with Chapters Tag.
In both, xanga and blogspot. Have fun looking for it. :)

Last but not least, like to share this with all of you.


P/S: Will post up Mario Maurer tomorrow!

Signing off
Chris

2 comments: