...

October 13, 2009

13 October 2009

A day to remember in my life.
Today, my 1st time ever, met with an accident.
I know what you're thinking. No, it was not my fault
And! I did not bang into other people's car, but a motor actually ramped into my car.

The back was quite severely damaged but luckily, nobody was hurt.
The motorist did fracture his right leg a little but wasn't serious.
1st time accident. I do not think I gonna have another.

Btw, it was my friend's car. The car that go into accidents frequently.
But, his mother said, do not need to repair, let her son bang more only repair together.
LOL!!!

2nd incident of the day:
Sin Ay, felt when I turn back to answer her call.
She basically POK KAI at the stairs but luckily she reached the platform.
I think i'm too good looking until she POK KAI! hahaha!
Han Yang from July Intake was behind her, lucky she didn't fall back.
Or else, we will have rumours going on in TBS again.

Well, other than those, the day was ok.
Grandparents came over for dinner.
And I might be going China again this year.

Oh yeah, I'm going Bali with friends.
might be going to China and Perth with family. :)
Hopefully, all plans will go on as planned. :)

P/S: I will promo Mario Maurer next week!

Signing off
Chris

No comments: