...

October 1, 2009

2nd half of last Semester

Hey guys, did you enjoy the previous post?
On Witwisit? I bet most of the girls are crazy about him because of his cuteness now.
Anyway, I am trying to get their albums from Thailand.
If anyone going to Thai, let me know. *evil laugh*

I am now in the 2nd half of my last semester in Taylor's Business Foundation!
I just wondering, should I be happy about it or sad about it.
Seriously, I think 2nd half is gonna be tough for me.
Since 1st half was lucky enough to get through.

We had our mid sem examination the other day,
so we got our results and it is kinda bad results for the whole intake.
Personally, achieved bad results too. *shouting out my cries*
Lets list it out....

BSTF02 = 36.5/50
ECNF02 = 27.5/40
ECSF03 = 13.8++/20
Moral = 11.6/20 (not important)
ACCF02 = 47/50

I seriously did badly in this semester.
I need help from BST and ECN experts!!!!
Anyone to help? *anxious*

Well, anyhow, everyone really need to work hard on studies now.
Did i tell you, my group, 3.3 Jan's performances for all the subjects are actually quite reasonable.
From what I heard and saw, 3.5 Jan is currently one of the worst.
But i bet, they are trying to work on it!
So, no worries, we gonna pass all the subjects with at least credit *relieved*

Oh yeah!.... Friends went for badminton.
Here's some photos which I took during the Couples' Match!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And and and! *loud giggles*

Photobucket

P/S: Best wishes to those who are affected by Typhoon, Earthquakes and Tsunamis.

Signing off
Chris

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wah.. the last picture..
lol..

kenwooi.com

Chris.Tan said...

hahaha... my friends