...

December 11, 2008

Goodbye

Hey,

To,

People that treat me as their friend: Thank you very much for that.
People that just making use of me: Thank you for making use of me, but just f**k off!
People that call me Korkor (brother): Hopefully you can find what you want soon.
People that feel that i'm annoying and disturbing: Thank you, but you may f**k off too!
People that don't treat me as their friend: Thank you for being truthful.

As this post is published, Chris.Tan(tm) is now temporarily closed!
Maybe will close it forever.
Thank you for those that support me all this while.
You may leave a comment, whether want me to continue with this blog or not.

Just ended 1, good to know.

signing off

1 comment:

Shereen Than said...

continue... u need to give me advice le.. coz im easily lost...lol