...

December 6, 2008

College - Stylist - Pyramid/Firaun

Today went to Taylor's University College,
guess what, I'm gonna study in Taylor's for 4 YEARS!!!
Year 1 - Foundation in Business
Year 2,3,4 - Bachelor Degree in Business Management (Marketing) ( UniSA)

Reasons:
1. Got National Scholarship of 50% discount on tuition fees
2. Parents like the college
3. I'm ok with Business Management.
4. Elective subjects let me choose better ones.

After the college, we went to the hair stylist in Bandar Sunway.
name of the shop is ABlaze Hair ..... hahaha
Mr. Simon handle my mother's and mine too...
Was there from 3 to 10 pm!!!
All because of my mommy... Lol...

After i done mine,
walked to Pyramid with my bandage.
As you know, my leg went for minor surgery the other day.
It was like super uncomfortable but but but

was at sunway to get MR. CHOW LOONG SHENG's bday and Xmas Present..
Actually mainly for his long waited bday present, the VEST that i couldn't find any in AEON BT.
SUB was the shop for the VEST, not bad... i quite like it but I dunno what sheng will say la.

When i'm choosing the vest, I saw a *********** so i bought that as XMAS present.
Easy job... the sales girl was like, dam easy la this customer..
come in, look for vest, look look look, then make decision, then asked her about the Xmas Present... haha.... she helped me choose the present... hahaha
Not bad the sales girl... hehe.....

After piramid, i went back to the hair saloon.
Waited there for mom about few hours.
So as usual, listen to my mp4 and wait.Its been so long since i had short hair. LMAO

That kinda about this.

Oh yeah!.... Xmas Spirit is here!!
Xmas song is on the DJ now... hahaha



signing off

No comments: