...

December 4, 2008

Get Well

Dear friends,

Teck Wee just admitted into hospital for operation.
From the diagnose of the DOCTOR, it could be he took wrong medication or someone gave him some drugs.
The effect of the drugs are making him dizzy and weak. Stupid drug!
Now, he's going through Operation on his head, due to blood clot in brain, (i'm not sure)

He is in University Hospital, KL
I'm not sure about the room number.
But, if you want to visit him, let me know, i want to follow.

To TECK WEE, Get well soon! We still have Genting trip waiting for you!

Chris
signing off

2 comments:

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

This is a very saddening news! I personally have slight phobia for blood clotting in brain because I lost my close relative due to massive internal bleeding in brain caused by blood clotting. So I sincerely pray hard that Teck Wee can go through this with the blessing of all his friends and family. May God bless him.

Chris.Tan said...

lol... kok yen, er.... yes... everyone is praying for him. But come back daily for his update. If not mistaken, his operation is today.