...

December 4, 2008

Been Thinking

I've been thinking a lot this few days,
i don't know why but it just happened.

It is a long time ago since i have this kind of 'brain-breaking' moment.
Still remember, it was last year December.
I wonder why does this happen in the month of Christmas? hmn...

Maybe is because i'm too bored sitting and flipping at home.
Friends are getting further from me, i guess.

Maybe i've became a Valueless Person, (that's too hash)
I, personally don't see any value in myself these days,
wonder what matter that causes this, lack of confident feeling?


It is because of some people or some matter?
I ain't know about it.
It could be people around me, example like him and her.

But I think is better to keep it to myself, when i know the reason.
Sometimes, I do feel BETRAYED, MISFORTUNE, and lots more.
Am i betrayed by the person I trusted the most?
Am i being dump by the person I trusted the most?


go jovi's blog... great blog i guess
signing off

4 comments:

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

i guess you are not the only one feeling very valueless. Many school leavers feel this because we just have no direction in life currently. All we do now is wait; wait for what? We are not sure ourselves too. So just don't bother too much about the sudden emotion. Engage your mind on something and everything should be fine =)

Chris.Tan said...

lol....... ROFLMAO.....
i was just simply writing something la... not being emo... hahaha...

in this text, valueless meaning that we have no more value to them... hahaha... not about direction in life.. hehe

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

oh alright..i was referring to low self-esteem actually

Chris.Tan said...

i know what u mean.. but that is not waht i intended to tell.. haha... XD... Low self-esteem is nothing to me la... because i have very high confident and hope on myself... (i'm a high self-esteem person)... haha....