...

June 5, 2010

Reviving the Blog

Hey guys,

Sorry for the outdated blog here.
I was actually busy with my course and also work, so i did not have the time to update the blog.
However, I am back with blogging now but with the condition that I am available.
For the past few weeks, many things have happen too.
Basically assignment, assignment, and more assignments due during the past few weeks.
And also, finals are just around the corner.
So basically, we need to start studying for the examinations.

That's pretty enough about my progress in my course.

Well, what's next?
My work, hmn.....
few weeks ago i did performed at the Yamaha Silent Fair @ MidValley Megamall.
The crowd was ok for me, but heard from my friends that the songs were beautiful.
I am so happy that people actually like my compositions.
Words just cannot explain much about my feelings though.

Trying to compose more songs but due to time constraints, it is kinda impossible now.
Though composing is not very difficult but to compose a good quality songs is difficult.
Also, I am trying to compose with lyrics nowadays,
you know, everyone needs to improve themselves all the time.

Another matter will be, I might not be releasing my albums.
Because i want to send in demos to publishing companies, and if they wants it.
It is illegal to publish the songs. So, the plan of releasing the album will be on hold for now.
On hold until I've decided to go on with it.
Anyway, I cannot afford to actually release it, the cost is kinda high.
The cost basically goes mainly to the album cover and CD.
Unless, anyone would want to sponsor me. :)
It will be lovely.

Anyone? Anyone? hahha!

Oh yeah, after my finals, I am joining back to the work force at Yamaha.
Can drop by to chat with me though. and buy some instruments from me. haha!

By the way, August Band released one of their new songs on youtube.
I think the lyrics for this song is beautiful and the melody too.

Title of the song is LOVE IS NOT EVERYTHING


If you like it, go to youtube to rate it.

Last but not least,
If you love my songs which can be listen on youtube, here
or type ctyh91.
I really need your comments and also your rating. :)

Till then,
Signing off

No comments: