...

June 17, 2010

Losing 1 = Nothing, Losing 2 = Something

Rather tired nowadays, with all kinds of matter happening around us.
Maybe around me in particular.
But it is good that sometimes we get these happenings to occur to us.
We learn through these matters, from both, negative and positive manner.

Recently, I've found out a person on FaceBook which will be refer as IT, actually posted that IT friend list is increasing in numbers and mostly IT does not even know them.
IT also feels that it is annoying and useless to IT.
So, IT decided to open up a new account which states there VIP only.

After noticing the new account was created, people actually confronted IT.
Asking why does IT need it?
IT replied, I am lazy to delete off those people that added me,
So I want to use this new account to filter out my friend list.
So, other replied to IT, so who can add into this account?
IT replied, you can send the request but I won't accept. Only accepting people that I want.

So, yeah, I wonder, what is the point of approving so many people at 1st,
and then cutting them away as you wish?
Some of them are actually your friends, maybe you do not like them.
It is kinda awful, if you ask for my opinion.

However, that is some individual's mindset.
Want to get popularity, when you get it, you wanted to get rid of it.
Just use your 'MIGHTY' brain to process these little thing.
Do not add anyone or approve anyone you do not like or do not know.

So what I am trying to send here is that,
Losing a friend is nothing to a person
but losing 2 or more friends is something that you need to consider.
Further more, do not use friends as a tool to boost your popularity.
Popularity means nothing to Friendship.

Friendship, is one of the most valuable asset a person can own.
A wrong statement or action can destroy this asset.

So, treasure your friends like how you treasure your family.

P/S: I might be changing the design of this blog soon.

Till then,
Signing off

No comments: