...

June 26, 2010

New Look!

Yes! Finally, I've managed to give my blog a new look.
Yes! Finally, semester 1 of degree has passed
Yes! Finally, 1 month break for me
Yes! Finally, I got you. xD

I've just completed my 1st semester for my 6 semesters degree programme.
Time flies and as well I am getting older and older.
Exams ended on Friday, which actually gave a sign of relief to myself.
Been stressed up before the examinations, and some other matters.
But now, I'm glad that I manage to pull off every single matter that I've planned.

Yes, end of examinations means holiday.
I have 1 month of holidays which I am gonna start back on work.
I will be working at Yamaha again, but it will actually help me though.
anyone wants to visit me there, you can do so. haha!
Preferably, buy some instruments from me.

Oh yeah, did you notice? I am sure you noticed.
My blog has a new look, more refreshing and loving.
The old look was a little dark and dull, so decided after exams must change it.
So yeah, practically, I've completed one of my never-ending list-to-do. haha!

So what do you think about this new look?
Share your views with me.
Besides changing the look, I've added two important links.
  • My Youtube Channel
  • My Official Fans Club
Link can be obtained from the sidebar under Favourite Links.
Hope you can actually support me. :)

Till then,
Signing off
Chris

3 comments:

Chris.Tan said...

@Alayna: why would you say a person's is what they contribute? I mean what are you refering to?

Theeggyolks said...

hey! that's a nice template :D

Chris.Tan said...

@Theeggyolks: Thank you. :)