...

June 8, 2010

Few more days

Hey guys,
Few more days, it will final examination for semester 1.
Actually, I kinda stress about it, not prepared for it,
Though I am preparing it now, but it is rather difficult.
Degree is ain't the same as Foundation.

We need to elaborate more and more and the marks are getting difficult to obtain.
However, these subjects has been studied for twice.
But I wonder why, I just cannot score in it.
One word from the Lecturers teaching me,

CARELESS!

Careless behaviour seriously kills.
Losing marks at areas that I am not supposed to lose.
I am really doomed this time.

Anyone wants to help me on getting through?
You know la, Taylor's Business School standard is damn freaking high.
Plus more, we are the 1st badge of students for the undergraduate programme.
In short, we are guinea pigs and also students that set the standards for the rest of the students.

Guinea pigs!!! I hate being guinea pig!

Anyway, everything is on hold right now, i meant everything except studies.

On the other hand, after the final examinations, anyone would want me to perform?
The charge for performance for solo player has increase though.
I meant for myself.
Previously, charging RM 50 for half an hour session.
Now, it's RM 100 for half an hour.
The good about the increase is that, more songs are being played. new and nice songs. :)

So, I will be waiting for any request.
You can also mail a request to ctyh.blog@gmail.com

Till then
Signing off


No comments: