...

September 23, 2009

T Music Fest

Hey guys, this is a long waited post.
I been busy the whole week actually.
At last, now that I can actually blog about T Music Festival!
T Music Festival was organised by Galaxy and supported by many great artists from Asia!
We have artists from HongKong, China, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia!

Anyway, I didn't make it to the concert but my bro and sis-in-law managed to help me out!
I was in my exam week during T Music Festival, so was "grounded". LoL *cough cough*



Heard from my sis-in-law, one of the amplifiers exploded and wirings caught fire.
But lucky nobody was injured nor the crowd was tune down.
The concert carried on after the explosion though.
Good thing is that the concert was extended to 1 pm due to the delay while sorting out the explosion incident.

Nevertheless, I guess the audiences that night was too high till the amp just explode. *evil laugh*
Anyway, have fun looking at the slide show.

signing off
Chris

No comments: