...

September 15, 2009

Exam Fever

Hey guys, currently having my Mid Sem Examination.
So, you will not be update with

a) Promo of the week
b) T Music Festival (include video in it)

1st STOP!
Taking this opportunity to wish Alvin Wong Leong Shien,
Happy 18th Birthday! May you grant what you wishes for.

Anyway, exams are tough, can't really do very good in it.
Yesterday was English paper, I guess, the most I can get is a credit for it
Today will be economics 2, so, hopefully, what I have revised, will still be in my brain later.
Tomorrow will be the toughest, business stats, all calculation which I do not really like it
Thursday and Friday are Accounting and Moral Studies.
I'm not afraid of accounting, just that theory part need to polish a little.

Exams really killing everyone now. So stressed up because of it.
But on positive side, next week will be holiday for 1 whole week.
Unfortunately, I need to work!!! This year Raya gonna miss many Rumah Terbuka la..
Anyhow, let's do all we can do. :)

Here's a quote I really like:
To all the Loves that bring us to Life...

Good Luck and Gambateh to all Jan Intake Students for Mid Sem!!

signing off
Chris

No comments: