...

September 9, 2009

The Mark of 200th post

Hey readers,

This post marks the 200th post on this blog.
I did not realise until I log into the dashboard.
For this blog already 200th post, but i still find it, little.
compared to other bloggers, they might have just reached 500th post.
Nevertheless, I'm grateful that I still have readers until today.

Since I started blogging on xanga and till here, on blogspot.
Thanks to all my readers and I promise all of you that I will strike and blog more often.
Note that, due to busy life in college, blog just calm a little down, but I will try my best.

P/S: I got tickets to The Music Festival! Collecting tomorrow!
P/S2: Exam is next week, so revisions will start tomorrow!
P/S3: Good luck to all July Intake TBF Students and Jan Intake!
P/S4: Good luck to SPM students, trial ends tomorrow?

Signing off
Chris

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Congratz on reaching your 200th post!
I only reach 50+ haha:D

Chris.Tan said...

Thank you Kelvin.
You will soon reach 200th post.

:)