...

May 26, 2009

Prego - Kakiis

We are back with promo of the week now.

Have you ever heard of PREGO?
Have you ever try it?
Have you ever cook it?

Most of you, will have tried before this brand of items.
Prego is one of the leading company producing Italian Sauces.
For household use mainly!

Photobucket

'Prego sauces are made with a perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings.'
***Prego***

Photobucket

There are 4 different kind of Italian sauces which are
Photobucket

Enough of food! I can't take it anymore! I'm hungry.
Let's finish this and eat my dinner. ROFL!

Kakiis

Kakiis has been on the net for quite some time now.
You can often see their advertisements here, am I right? (Did you click it? No? Click it! LoL)
Well, kakiis is something like a social-networking site, more likely to be like Ruumz (refer to previous promo).
They have lots of contests for kakiis (members) to join and win fabulous prizes.

Photobucket

Still remember that, I joined the Angpow Giveaway contest in mid of February.
And recently, I got an update about that contest.
I was given a small prize, but yet still prize from the contest.
Secret Recipe's Voucher of RM 20.

Photobucket

Great isn't it.
It don't cost you anything to join the contest and yet, you can get prizes out of it.
So, what you waiting for?

Click on the link above to sign up and join all the contests!

Well then, I shall stop here for this week. Will post soon. :)

Signing off
Chris

No comments: