...

May 12, 2009

Classical & Jazz Charity Concert

Hey, remember? The concert that i was mentioning, which i did a performance on?
Yeah, here's a update on it.
Well, pretty little photos right now, because I yet to collect all from them.

this concert was organised by Taylor's Music Club for some charity organisations.
Ok, i admit, i can't remember the organisations name. But yes, one of them was Ryan Welfare something.. haha!

I performed Nightly Op. 1 that night, and I did much errors than i used to.
But what the heck, nobody heard this piece before, i meant in college.
It wasn't only me that performed, there are many other,
Lets list the classical part, er.. Aiyah (hopefully correct spelling), Andrew, Victor and another pretty girl. LoL. Can't remember their name well. Lousy of me.

Photobucket

Aiyah was the 1st to perform, then victor then pretty girl then last but not least, me!
Aiyah performed Revolutionary by Chopin,
Victor performed something,
Pretty girl performed something,
and yes, me.

To be honest, not really nervous that night. It was a small crowd to me.
As i performed at bigger events before (not bragging xD),
The thing that made me nervous was, 1st time performing at college functions.
So, that's the main cause of errors that nite. Sorry my friends.

Oh! not forgetting, my dearest friends.
Sin Ay, Xiao Ern, Wen Wen, Diane, Brendan, Pui San, Vickie and Tong was there to support me.
I'm so touched. But not as much as my Surprise Birthday Party! LOL!!!

Photobucket

The concert ended at 9 sharp. Dam good.. haha!
After the concert, proceed for late dinner with friends. Then back home.
It was fun though.
Hopefully I get to perform again soon in public.

Photobucket
'Before my turn'

P/S: Will upload more photos soon and video too.

Signing off
Chris

No comments: