...

May 16, 2009

I'm a Standout in Life

Tiger and Nuffnang is putting another big party for bloggers. This time, is bigger and merrier!
The theme of this event is STANDOUT
Well, I do believe that each and everyone of us do standout in our own way. Regardless of a man or a woman. This just don't change anything, that the fact of everyone's standout.

Photobucket

Actually, from my experience, in order to be standout in a society, you must, MUST, take challenges.
Win or lose is not a real matter here.
What's important is, you fulfill your own desires and what you look for in life.



Have you ever come across with people that actually trying to put themselves (or fit) into the society?
Trying to do what other people doing?
Imitating others? Being in full cautiousness of people around them (wait, i meant acting to be something).


Well, i guess you do come across with such people.
This is because these people have no guts in standing out among others.
They don't have the courage to do what they want.
Often, I feel sorry for them, being like this.


I can say that I am Standout in the society.
I do what I like and what I want.
(of course, bond to some other matters, which all of you know).


I was given many opportunities and I grabbed every of it during high school.
Which made me a better person and standout among my schoolmates.

Even, in a community that almost new to me, I will speak myself out.

Photobucket

P/S: I hope that this might help others to understand themselves.

Signing off
chris

2 comments:

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

whoa..i duno u so STANDOUT in ur society D
hee~~

o.O snakey salmon fishy O.o

Chris.Tan said...

ROFL!.... just crapping there though....