...

January 24, 2010

Schedules are packed.

I am currently in huge frustration.
I do not really know how to describe it but just it is seriously something bad for the beginning of the year.
Usually, schedules at the beginning of the year are quite relax and well-planned.
but this year! OMG. I just cannot believe that I am telling this,
Schedules at work or at home, are just so packed and not-well-planned.!

Maybe i should not say that, it is this year.
It was since December last year, just cannot get the schedules all go on what I wanted.
I know, yeah, many things do not just go on what we wanted it to be.
But it never happens to me till last year.
Is it because of the circle of friends that I am with now?
Or just that some of the friends? I guess, better not to blame on anyone.
So, I will just take the blame on myself.

This year, 2010, gonna be lot more crazier and busier.
More things/matters to come, more and more activities and studies.
Anyone wanna help me plan?
Or maybe i just need to really analyse what is around me. :)

For now, January gonna be end soon, and January itself, not a great month but a fun month i guess. Because of........................................... no comments. xD
And February, gonna be a real busy month.

Let me list out what is happening in February,
1) Training (Work)
2) Performance (Work)
3) CNY Preparation and Celebration (Personal)
4) Degree Programme starts (Studies)

These are the 4 major activities for February, lots more to come.
Remember that I said I want to do some recordings in December.
I did actually record, but only 1 song, but it was incomplete too.
I feels like, I am super bad in time management which i actually is good.
I am not bragging about my ability, just that I cannot take it.

You know what I want to do now?
I want to go somewhere which I can shout my lungs out.
Any suggestions for me to shout my lungs out? I would love to.

Anyone out there is having the same problem as myself?
Maybe we should discuss or talk about this topic. haha!
But readers, do not take this as personal problems of mine.
As I am a super confidential person, I do not like to post anything personal.
This is not personal as it relates to work. :)

So, hopefully my schedules can go on relaxation mode after February.
Nevertheless, what I love to do in February will be the Performance and CNY.
Looking forward to it.

Anyway, who wants to support me on 6th of February at Bandar Baru Klang, do come. :)
I will be having 2 sessions of performance, which will be at 1 pm and 3 pm.
I am still deciding what songs/pieces to perform.
There will be quiz conducting by me, where you can get freebies. :)

If possible, the final question for each sessions of quiz, I will be giving out my own record CDs.
This is the 1st time I am going to give out these CDs.
So if you really want to get these CDs, you must come to Bandar Baru Klang on 6th of February 2010. I will notify everyone about the Address and confirmed Time. :)

By the way, I am gonna update this blog as frequent as I could.
Continue to support this blog by viewing the advertisements display by NuffNang. :)

Signing off
Chris

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

no matter how hectic it is, all the best =)

kenwooi.com

Theeggyolks said...

I know how you feel..I'm having the same problem too..everyday work work work and work..sigh

cr3ap said...

Well life sure is hectic in some ways. Everyone will be busy in somethings. It's just how you manage them properly, Well maybe you could go climb the broga hill and shout out as loud as you can :D.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

[ Chris.Tan™ ] said...

@all: well, yes, hectic. But i guess soon it will be better.

:)

Regards