...

January 6, 2010

Gained More Fans

By reading the title, I felt the stir in my body, the Stir of Happiness.
This will be quite a short post neither.

This morning, while I was playing the piano at the showroom (as usual).
Comes a group of teenagers, aged around 16 to 19 came into the showroom.
They were listening to what I was playing.

I was playing, For August.
A song which I actually composed by the inspiration of a song by AugustBand (Thai).



The group of teenagers actually are from the Youth Exchange Programme.
So, they are from many different countries but inclusive of Malaysia.
They love the song. I was so happy.

After I finish playing the piano, they asked to have a group photo with me.
But unfortunately, I do not have the photo nor I will get because I forgotten to give my email nor my phone number. !!!
But it is fine because if we have faith, then we will definitely meet or find each other online.

That's the end of the story.

Signing off
Chris

No comments: