...

November 8, 2009

My Top 5 Treat List

This is what I can say, desire of inner heart.
It's been quite some time that I actually posted something about what I want.
Well, well, well, today I gonna let all my readers know about the Top 5!

Sad to say, I do not really get what I desire for in my life.
Often only, get what I need but of course, I still put some hope on some of my desire.
Since going to college, my desire grew even more now.
I do not know why is that so, but obviously, I am gonna expose to another new world.
Not brag, but yea, I do know the Real World *laughing*

So, my top 5 desire. (current)
1) Time to myself
2) Taking a trip around the world
3) Getting August Band to perform in Malaysia
4) A Laptop/Notebook
5) A music recording/production contract from Universal/Sony/Warner

These are what top my treat list, currently.

Yeah, I know, time is easy to find but different to control though.
Do you agree with me? As my life ain't that simply.
Lots of things to do, A LIST that with no end.
Maybe some might think that, I have bad time-management.
But, you are so wrong, I do have good time-management but always got mess up because of some other factors. *haiz*

Secondly, taking a trip around the World, yeah, that is quite impossible now.
But as I can still remember, this desire has been long on my treat list.
Nevertheless, it will serve as a GOAL in my life. :)

The 3rd desire is something quite new in my life though.
August Band, as I has been promoting for quite some time on this blog now.
Yeah, they are the recipient for Best New Comer by Channel V.
They are from Thailand and they are young and innovative in their songs.
What disappoint me is that they have never come to Malaysia!
That is why I want to get them to come Malaysia.
Actually contacting their manager on that matter. *evil laugh*

The next thing I want to be treated is a laptop.
yeah, this might surprise you but believe it or not, I do not own a laptop!
My mother also own 1 but I do not!!
Unbelievable? It is the truth.
So, I want a LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK!!!
Hoping it will be Dell Inspiron 13
This is because the new Dell Inspiron 13 is beautiful.
I like the design of it, seriously, unlike other Dell's, this is good.
Even though it is only 13 inches but it is light.
It is not even 2 KG! Often, laptop are heavy.
Like my mother's HP Compaq Presario CQ40,
it is heavy. Maybe is because of HP?
But, I really want the Dell Inspiron 13!

Do you something about Dell Inspiron 13?
Well, the RAM is capable to upgrade to 8GB!
They have 3 colours to choose but I really love white.
So, Alpine White will be lovely. *imagination*
Moreover, with the Dell TrueLife Display I can enjoy my movies with great definition!
4th treat will be the most important now!

Photobucket
can you see, it is so beautiful!

Last but not least, A contract by the said music company.
Actually, it voice down to end of this year when I send in my demo.
I am still working on the demo, but hoping it will turn out well.
Can earn some money to spend more. *LOL*
How good isn't it? can compose and get money?
And not only that, might get to meet with famous artistes?
Well, depends on my luck though.

That is my treat list for now.
I will want to fulfill at least 4 out of 5.
I know 1 of them is impossible, which is traveling.
But others, I hope, I pray, it will be a reality soon.

Till then, :)
signing off
Chris

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

all the best =)

kenwooi.com

Chris.Tan said...

@kenwooi: Thanks for the support. :)

Azureen Azlan said...

hye, wish u good luck for the contest :)

[ Chris.Tan™ ] said...

@ween: thanks. come back again. :)