...

June 11, 2009

Due to foreseen circumstances

Dear readers, I apologize for not updating any new stuff here for this past 1 week and may be longer.

This is due to foreseen circumstances. Yes, foreseen, i didn't put wrongly.
Assignments and preparations for Final Examination for Semester 2 have started.
So, i will be busy with all the stuff. I really hope i could have some time to update.
But i'm sure, once I finish with all my works, I will update it.

Sorry

And another matter is.
I got my management essay shortlisted for the best essay for Economics and Management Essay Competition 2009!
To all Taylor's Business School students, mainly Taylor's Business Foundation and Diploma in Business.
Please vote for my management essay on BlackBoard7 under Economics section.
My essay number is 3. It is about Internet Marketing.
Your vote for me is highly appreciated.

Thank you
Signing off
Chris

No comments: