...

June 16, 2009

Back for Short

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait for an update.
I seriously super busy at the moment.
with tonnes of works and revisions to do.
As you know, finals is just around the corner and I'm not even prepared for the MCQ.
How do i gonna pass this sem? Help me!

Well, today I read a post by one of my friend on his blog.
He posted something that I don't quite agree with it.

Here how it goes:
'so many acquaintances.
so few friends out of so many acquaintances.
fewer close friends out of so many few friends.
no best friends out of so many friends'

Honestly, I don't agree with this.
It is true that among many acquaintances, only few friends.
But, in the few friends, you can have all of them being your close friends.
And in taking them as your close friends, they are your best friends.

It really depends on how you treat your friends.
Regardless of gender, it is how you treat.

I know some of you will say that, even that we treat others as our close/best friends.
We don't always get what we wanted.

Another lesson here, never look for repayment in a friendship.
Friendship is a business that incurred losses since the 1st day of it.

A person that seek for repayment in a friendship is not a true friend to you.
The person only making use or seeking for a stepping stone only.

So, treat others as your friends that you never look for repayment,
and you will sooner or later, realise that everyone around you is your friends.
And they will treat you back the same you treated them.

That's pretty much for this short update.
I will update soon when I have the time.

P/S: I will need rating and comments on a video I gonna post on Youtube soon. Will update with it soon. :)

Signing off
Chris

2 comments:

Skinny R said...

all the best!~

Chris.Tan said...

@richard: Thanks. and welcome to my blog. dull blog isn't it.. haha