...

February 28, 2009

Advice?

Dear readers,
we are back with advice of the week again.
Let's talk about some of my feelings these past few days.
Only one word to describe, HAPPY!
ROFLMAO, if you're following my plurking everyday, you will notice why do i feel so.

This week's

Q: I felt so empty in myself. It is because I don't get loved or I don't have someone to love? This emptiness is been so long in me and I want to get rid of it. Would it be better that i get loved or i love someone? (By: P)

A: Dear P, feeling empty in yourself? Get something to do then. From my personal point of view, is the best to be loved and to love someone. That will decrease your emptiness in you. Being love and loving someone is two different thing that you will like to experience, so, try to love others and others will love you back. That's all I can tell you for now.

Announcement: Next week will have no post on Advice of the Week Column. Sorry for the matter.

P/S: If you have any problems, no matter what, you may leave a message on Elite Chat with Code of AOTW and your email. I'll get back to you once i see the message.

Thank you
signing off
chris

No comments: