...

February 8, 2009

Advice of The Week

Sorry for the late post for this column this week.
And last week as you know, is CNY holiday, so we didn't post up any.

Here we are for this week's:

Q: Why do I have to be treated this way, when I finally get serious about my relationship with him? I never got serious in my life about anything, but because of him, I became serious in everything i wanted to do. Why could this happen to me? (By: X)

A: Dear X, as you know, things do not always go as what we wish for. Exclusively in relationship, everything is unpredictable. Sometimes, you just need to not get so serious in relationship before you really know him. All this problems, happens to everyone on earth, at least once. To break up, is very easy with giving the simplest, and most lame answer which is the BZ with Life quote! So, my advice is know a person well before getting into serious relationship.

signing off
chris

No comments: