...

April 10, 2010

Gazing backwards.

Time really flies nowadays,
few years back, was thinking.

'well, what is degree? I still have few more years to go' (Chris 2007)

and now I am actually in my Year 1 for degree.
I've never thought it would be so quick that I am just few years away from work.
To be honest, I still find that even I am in degree, I still enjoy like what I had back in high school.
Sometimes, it is even crazier than high school.
But there is something which I dislike the most.

ASSIGNMENTS!

assignments really drive students crazy,
not only that the questions are challenging,
the expectation from the lecturers are just too high.
what should we do? Maybe is a chance for us to step to higher ground?
higher ground than other students = quality?
I guess so, but hopefully, we do not go into insanity before graduation.

another matter that I really thought I won't be able to achieve back then was,
I was able to perform at public events.

Do you know something? despite that I am a full time business student,
I actually enjoy performing at public places including events.
Though, I do feel nervousness but that is the main fun of the whole thing.
Maybe it acts as something to bring my courage? I do not know.
What the heck, neither the less, I am loving performances.

Anyone wants me to perform? Need to pay me ya. haha!
Or anyone wants me to teach? 30 mins = RM 25
ROFLMAO.

So basically, time flies and when you look back to the past,
you will eventually feels that you need to appreciate what you have now.


My fans club

My videos

some photos, hilarious as it seem.

Photobucket
kelvin Say's boxer.

Photobucket
see the size!

Photobucket
Bday present from boss!

Signing off
Chris

No comments: