...

March 14, 2010

1st Official Live Performance (Updated)

Hey guys,

Here is an update for my performance.

Venue: Orange Atrium, Sunway Pyramid.
Date/Day: 21st March 2010/ Sunday
Time: 3 pm - 3.30 pm.


I will be performing 6 (six) songs in total for the 30 minutes slot.
Songs that I will be performing includes 4 new songs and 2 songs from 1st album.
Guan in C Minor and For August are two of the songs from 1st album.

I will only be revealing 4 new titles on that day. So come around and support me.
Moreover, this will be a chance for you, yes you! to preview my next album. :)
So, remember to come on 21st March to Sunway Pyramid.

See you there.

P/S: I would love a laptop, money, clothes and etc for my bday. :) xP

Signing off
Chris

1 comment:

KOKahKOK said...

21 ..passed jor lo....
how was it?
btw, i might be going to subang parade this coming sat.... for leo project there....